Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gain Weight Week

  11 April 2012 ( Wednesday)

Happy Birthday to Wei Shung
Night went dinner with Wei Shung and his friends after finished study
I had already forgotten the restaurant name d~>.<

The curry claypot was nice.
This was the very first time celebrate friend's birthday with Chinese cuisine.


 


*grap from Lika's FB =D






13 April 2012 ( Friday)

After school, Darling brought me here!
Teehee~~

Craving for Cheesy Potato Wedges for quite a long time.
And Finally I can fulfil my eating desire. =)



Yi Chen came to join us
We supposly went to library study after lunch
But we end up with "Battleship"!!!

Jusco Cheras Selatan


 the performance of story was not that good
But I love the special effect of the movie


Dinner time...












14 April 2012 ( Saturday)

After tuition went Old Town studied with hubby~



study study study~




Night went Sri Petalling All Cue Snooker with hubby's gang
Siew Mee and I were sat there and watched they playing

Second round at Niello Cafe~








15 April 2012 ( Sunday)

Parent's brought my bro went Times Square to take part in Chinese Chese Competition
I didnt follow them because wished to go library study

But at last, we had changed our plan~
Hubby and I were followed Yi Chen and Jiawei went TS
Jiawei wanted to have a look on "弹弹堂" function
=.=!!!




Had lunch at Station Kopitiam




Hubby acc me shopping awhile and I bought nothing at last. :/
after that, they moved to High Break for snooker and I followed my parent's stay at there

Acc mummy went to shopping awhile
Saw a red colour slippers which attract me!
But I didnt buy it because it's over sharp

Waited for the results came out until 6pm something
it's kinda bored and waste time
>.<


My bro won 4 match out of 7
But still out of the qualification to win

Dinner, we went to 新街场路
there is famous with Wantan Mee
But I didnt feel anything special honestly







16 April 2012 ( Monday)

Darling gave me a surprise!
He bought me these from pm =)
felt shocked that he bought food for me because I wished to go pm at that time too.
心有灵犀一点通
♥ u. Muack~






17 April 2012 ( Tuesday)

Happy Birthday to Shek Yee
=)
Had a small celebration for her at class during recess


But unfortunately, the celebration time spoilt as someone was came to our class during recess time.>.<

Hui Mun,Pei Shan and Me bought this for Shek Yee
=)


Happy Birthday again to u~
I m sure that u had a great night with your hubby
XDXD

0 comments: