Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Tuesday, June 5, 2012

First week of holiday~


31 May 2012 ( Thursday )

after hubby wake up, we made decision to watch movie
Yi Chen and Jia wei watched with us too~


 Admire the queen's beauty very much
lol~=P
her nake back was so sexy leh~

the ending of the story was kinda funny....
snow white was in love with huntsman at last
and this is why the movie called "Snow White and Huntsman"

the prince in the story was like a minor character
his kiss was not effective to secure the snow white but huntsman did
@.@







1 June 2012 ( Friday )

Finally it's JUNE!
=)


Afternoon after got a sudden call from hubby
We went mines to meet up Wing Fai
our secondary classmate

we had quite a long time didnt meet each other after graduated!
almost one and a half year I think...=/

before we meet up Wing Fai, hubby acc me went to buy a pair of new shoes

hohoho~~I damn love my new shoe pls!!!
Mummy is in love with my shoe too...=P



we went to Barbie Cheese Potato & Snacks for brunch


My Meal~
it's not nice honestly
The cheese was disgusted for me =/
I seemed like having baby food...
over juicy....@.@




their french frieds was quite satisfied me
big enough to bite....
lol~



chit chat a lot with Wing Fai
he had changed a lot since we didnt meet up for a long time!
physically and mentally

He had become tinner and more handsome
=P
and I realised that he had changed most at his thought
 become a more mature man!

Feel some repentant that I forgot to take pic with him....
haha


during night time, hubby, jia wei and me followed Yi Chen's family to join 妇女组dinner
at Hee Lai Ton Restaurant @ Taman Muhibah


met Shek Yee at that place too...=P
She worked as part time waitress at Hee Lai Ton
Felt delighted when I met her!

After dinner, we went to High Break for second round







2 June 2012 ( Saturday )

Went IOI with family
Pizza Hut as our dinner













3 June 2012 ( Sunday )

Homemade spaghetti cooked by mama!
Served with jasmine tea~ yummy









4 June 2012 ( Tuesday )

after tuition, went Jusco Cheras Selatan with Siong Hin and Shek Yee
Lunch at Orchid Bistro



My Lemon Chicken Rice


Siong Hin's Yong Chow fried rice was the best!


Shek Yee's Thai Chicken Rice

they accompanied me went to buy some groceries
lol~I m like a housewife =P

we went to find pillows for Siong Hin's car and found this!


Captain American, The Hulk, Iron Man and Thor toys!!!
lol.....the Thor toy seems like 西游记的唐三藏!

Shek Yee was so excited when holding those toys to take photo
lol~~


today is tuesday already~
I still have five more days to enjoy
=)


0 comments: