Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Thursday, August 2, 2012

My 19th birthday 2012 + Standard Chartered Kl Marathon

 14 June 2012 
Happy 2nd anniversary for hubby and me ❤
made a small card and a handmade sushi for him



okay. I admit it was so horrible since that was my second time made it
I will improve more next time. okay? >.<

Night did a simple celebration at Station One





my present from him.
ignore my ugly nails plsssss
:/



17 June 2012
Did dumpling at hubby's house
wow! there's was so much dumpling which made by his family members!
I just helped them to put in the ingredients instead of wrapping
wrapping is too hard for me :/


it need a lot of patient to wrapping in order to make the dumpling wrap tightly 
I tried to wrap a few by myself
but the result was fail!
the ingredient spill out when put them to boil!
sorry because of making trouble to them.....>.<




24 June 2012
be the volunteer for the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012 with hubby and his cousin bro
we reached there at 10pm
and stayed there until the next day of 12pm
it's totally 14hours without sleeping!

did registered when we reached Dataran Merdeka



they were supplied us some food before we start our duty around 1am
yeah~it's so excited for me at first

but after I ate my supper, I started to feel sleepy
@.@



we were divided into different groups



waiting rapid bus to fetch us go to the duty destination at 2am
lol....the guy in the pic was yawning
=P


since I was different group with two of them
so I have to take care myself
get known a girl and we became as friend in that instant hour
lol~


my duty supposed was as the road signer for the participants
I have to stand at the roundabout there and point out the road for those runner

but I helped others to complete their duty
they have to serve drinks before the runner reach their drinks station






so,what I did at that night was.....standing behind this road sign and show the way for the runner
lol~

did my duty until 10am 
it's kinda bore and tired since there were no drinks prepared for us
no place to take shelter, no place for us to rest and even no place for us to PEE!

I almost dehydration after my duty!
suddenly feel so admire to the traffic police
they are the road hero
although they did their duty same with us
even at the same time
but they didnt leave their duty place AT ALL!
this was what I so respect to them!
salute!

so.........we were only able to sign off our duty after 12pm
took lunch at Burger King since we didnt take in any food after supper
T.T









25 June 2012
The day after the volunteer duty, when was the day before my birthday
we skipped school
XD

hubby fetched me went Sunway 

ate at Popeye as lunch 


he bought me Natural New Zealand icecream since that day I m the queen
he said I can buy anything I want that day without spending my own money
so good! =)


so that day I bought some clothes as my birthday present lo....=)

Dinner at Zanmai Sushi







Harvest of that day!
Nichi, Mango and one boutique which costed us RM180++


thanks to u! Love u so much. Muack~❤





26 June 2012
Happy 19th birthday to me lo.
wear the dress which bought at Sunway~

I m too chubby! ='(



did a small birthday celebration with friends 
JiaWei, Yi Chen, Carmen and Lika




Carmen did for me~
pudding with love shape
thank you so much~
=)




sorry for didnt upload much photos
because my birthday was past about two months ago!
>.<

one of the present which gave by Bryan and Sherene!
Love it very much
it's from Singapore



thanks for all of my buddies who bless me and also gave me present
they all were so good.
my lovely classmate bought me two hp casing which were so adorable!
pink casing and also a hello kitty casing plus ear cap

thanks to Carmen and Lika
bought me cosmetic stuff and beauty care

thanks to Shek Yee
bought me a green tea cake which made me feel crazy to RT Pastry after that!
thank you all of u

and also hubby~
=)






29 June 2012
Skipped school again with hubby
we were joinned hubby's old colleague gangs to Genting~
XDXD


snap snap snap
self shoot at cable car




took lunch at food court lo


did nothing much at there since we were not going to outdoor theme park
just walked here and there and did window shopping

dinner ate at Hot Pot Genting
steamboat at cold place was so shocked!
warm warm warm.....
=)





the next day before check out...


 they all were so funny and joke
feel great to know them...haha



1 comments:

Carmen Chen said...

hahaha! u start to love green tea?? the cake is nice?? then next time I must try =P