Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Thursday, June 16, 2011

♥first anniversary ♥

10 June 2011 Friday
went to street hse with darling for dinner~
ntg special~































12 June 2011 Sunday
went to Street Hse with darling,kj n darling's bro
darling just bought his new lappie
admire lo~XD

we studied at there
lol~
kacau bilau~


Boss n his family members were took lunch at there too~

Boss came to our table n talked to us
I was very concentrated to listen to what he talking about
but really sad,I cant get what he talked
>.<

Actually I was pity about him because sometimes he wish to share out his feeling but seldom got ppl can understand what he was sharing
>.<
So I gave up at last n just left darling to talk with him~

we stayed at there round 6.00pm

night went to IOI with family
had to go to buy the ingredients for cupcakes

I planned to do homemade cupcakes for my lovely darling
ahahahaha~
wished to give him as anniversary present
XD





13 June 2011 Monday
the first day of skul holliday
sadness~
Very tired~
>.<

took skul bus went back to home after skul finished
I was FIRST time to take skul bus since I studied from primary skul until now
the bus driver only fetched one of my classmate n me
lol~
just two ppl

the bus driver very "lun zhun:
I told him I stayed near to SMKSK n he thought me was stayed near to SJKC 1
zzz~
n he was kept on drove to wrong way
waste my precious time pls~

once I reached home,I was rushed to eat n bath
then I only started my plan----homemade cupcakes

that time I was very nervous
bcoz I scared my plan will fail n I gave ntg to darling
=(

after I prepared all the ingredients,
I started~!




I felt so touch that mummy had helped me to wash the oven
I thought that I hv to move it from the store n wash myself one
Thank you very much mummy~~


ok already~
baking time~



It was started to raise~

I scared the cupcakes will baked till unevenly

so I kept on using the chopstick to made a hole at the centre of the cake
to make sure the cakes were totally baked if the chopstick is cleaned once I took out from the centre of cake
YES~! it was totally baked
=)

testing time~
I just picked the pieces of cake which left in oven
It was a bit sweet
sad case~
>.<

I started to made the cream in the while to let the baked cake cold down

butter+ icing sugar




I tasted the cream also and I found that it was over sweet too~
OMG~
but no point
I had to continue my plan also~

decorate time~



I just did some simple decoration bcoz I was lack of utensil
I nid the utensil to figure out some nice pattern for the cream but I dont know where can I buy...
so I just covered the surface of cake with plain cream n added on the colourful sugar pieces~
=)


it's done~!





14 June 2011 Tuesday
our very first anniversary~
I U darling~XD

brought my cupcakes to skul for him

at first, I was not very expected that darling will like my cupcakes bcoz the cakes were over sweet as I tasted before
but luckily it DOESN'T~
=)

after the cakes placed overnight in the refrigerator,
the sweetness of the cakes had turned into moderate
=)

he said that the cupcakes I made was not bad n quite ok
except for the oily feeling of the cream
XD

yeah~ I felt so happy when he said that he loved my cakes
=)



1 comments:

sherene_ah yunn said...

sweet dao.. jealous d. haha..
幸福快乐丫~