Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hari Raya Open House

2 September 2011 ( Friday)
Yeah~finally darling went back from hometown
miss him very very very much
T.T

went to tuition at afternoon
lol~
cant bear the bore holiday until decide to go KL tuition alone
XD

after finished tuition, my friend fetched me went to find him
=)

Darling gave me this~
bought from Ipoh~


After I ate only rmb to take photo~
zzz~
He bought me grapefruit too~

Had dinner with him that night~♥






4 September 2011 ( Sunday)
lunch with him again~♥

my attire that day~
he thought me wore pyjamas out wa~
=(

Took lunch at Kuchai Lama,
Umai hse if I not mistaken~


Dessert time~
My Honeymoon~


this is mine~
strawberry ice~


Darling one~Chocolate ice

the texture of ice is so soft until u didnt feel that u r eating ice~
It wont melt easily like ABC~

That day gt special promotion for National Day
So the second one can get for only half price~

We chatted a lot there~
I love to chit chat with him very much~♥
Enjoyed listening on what he talking to me~
=)



Cant finish it~
it's too much...
>.<


I mixed some droplets of choco ice into strawberry ice~
It chged become this look
nice~♥




10 September 2011 ( Saturday)
Followed darling joinned his class activity----"Hari Raya Open House"
Two of us waited at skul door around 1hour, the journey only get started
zzz~
They all were late coming~

Around 18 ppls of us were totally using five cars, six motorbikes to start our journey.
it is so exaggerate~!
O.O

schedule of the day~
Senawang---> Dengkil---->Puchong----> Serdang Jaya

it was a raining day that day~
it made our plan started late
N I totally cant imagine how were they riding motors n moved to Negeri Sembilan from Selangor??!!
it's crazy~!
my god~
Felt worried to them at the time we went there by car



Senawang~First round
Fatihah's hse
>.<
*Sry if I spell wrongly

Yummy food were served orderly once we reached there~
At first, I thought that they will prepare malay tradition foods such as a Ayam Rendang
But I was totally wrong~
All the Malay friend's family were prepared different types of foods n made me felt so surprise~!




















I felt so awkward when I joinned with darling's classmate at first
Dunno y~
Maybe is because I was nt belongs to their class & I m the only chinese girl in their gangs~
* Darling is the only chinese boy in his class too~
>.<

We learned the way to eat by using hand
Darling  asking them to teach us hw to eat with hand
We chose  to use hand instead of using fork & spoons because we wished to mix in their culture~
we wished to b same as them & experience their daily habits and life style~



Dengkil~~Second round
Sofia's house~
Western foods were prepared by her mum and made me felt shocked~!
They are so in
haha~
=)





















The Homemade Spaghetti was yummy~
the homemade sauce nt bad too...
just a bit spicy for me~
>.<

























they were enjoying their foods

As I know, Malays cakes liked to be decorate to become colourful~
It is attrative~!
Red colour layer cakes~





















Sweet couples~
Leng lui & Leng zai~
=)




















Sofia's mum was so friendly~
She prepared snacks for us too...




















Her dad even prepared homemade Roselle drinks for us~
I learned the way to prepare roselle drinks from him~
^.^


Third Round~Puchong
Sry~I forgot jor whose house is this~
>.<

This house was totally my dream house
Grand and Gorgeous like palace~
Do u notice the decoration of the Dining table?
it's Elegant~!



Satay~
I ate quite lot~


I like the design of the plate very much~



Serdang Jaya~Forth round
We went to Pn. Elizar house
I felt so embarrased that time
becoz they all were going teacher house by using 6 R B identity
EXCLUDE me
>.<

I can felt my face turned red when teacher was tried to rmb me & even asked for my name
yanwong~!!
really so embarrased~~


the biscuits were so cute & colourful~!!
it's yummy also~
hahaha...



















colourful layer cakes~



















Last round,at Serdang Jaya too~
Atiqah's house
the leng lui house~
Her family cooked chicken mee for us leh~
seems like Ipoh chicken noodles























The soup was kinda delicious~
it's pure and u totally cant taste the present of MSG~
I just ate a bit
my stomach was full d~

went to darling house after that
his house got mooncake celebration~
ate KFC & domido pizza
=)

plyed candles & tanglung a while with children
his cousin bro watched ghost movie at living room
I not dare to watch
>.<

Just stayed at darling house a while only...
bcoz I felt so tired & exhausted~
>.<







我最佩服他们的是
他们的驾车技术~
连老公也骂起变态
你无法想象
他们驾车的时候
有多令你傻眼
...






0 comments: