Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1 murid 1 sukan

30 June 2011 Thursday
@.@
 Finally I chged to art stream~
Actually I felt quite shocked about myself decision
althought I had this thought in my mind long long time ago~
but I felt shocked for my courages to chg stream
lol~
at first,I not really can unacceptable that I had already chged stream
it's too sudden~!!
everything came withouth preparation
@.@


so now I m art stream student
XD

so,I m now trying my best to catch up what teacher taught b4~
hope that I will able to overcome the difficulties in study
>.<
night followed darling n kj to equine jusco
they wanted to buy white shirt for sporting wear
we had our dinner at Pizza hut


























I just like Spaghetti
dunno why~
ahahahah~
XD
*I m here waiting for u to cook for me lo~XDXD

























went back home about 9pm after kj bought his stuff




1 July 2011 Friday
sien dou~
went to KL again
just bcoz hv to replace the tuition for next day (saturday)
bcoz of the math tuition n I lost my precious opportunity to sing K
sad case~
T.T

kj,sing jye,cheng wei,tay n me ate at KFC
after that,four of us took bus to kl~

ntg special for the following time
*I almost vomit in bus when back
yer~long shui
>.<
thanks for horng fetched me back



2 July 2011 Saturday
that day was a "sport day"
"1 murid 1 sukan"
this was a MUST event for all the government skul including primary skul,secondary skul, pre-U n matric~
lol~
at first I felt so bored that I had to go back to skul on saturday
but after that I found that it was quite fun actually

at least we can had a "small" escape from studying in class n busying for homework~
we can had a chat with friends n so on~
lol~
I quite enjoyed la honestly~
XDXD

photos of the day








after the event,kwung,kj,yuan,wj,arul,mun chun,siau khee,yee en,tay and wen horng~
we all had our brunch at KFC
I had tried the "ole bucket"
the "content" of the "bucket" is quite ample
but outest layer was a bit hard to bite lo~
>.<




3 July 2011 Sunday
yer~went to KL tuition again
>.<
we went there early than one hour before tuition
so we had our breakfast at there

after tuition,we had lunch at there too~
this is what call 托地叉烧
lol~

























third round~
darling,kj n I went to equine MCD for doing revision after we reached serdang
we coincedence meet sm n seng ye~
XD

they two so joke~
they are so enjoying in dating until nvr seen us even we passed through them quite many times
XDXD

so we studied at there lo~
we had our tea time at there too~




we backed home about 7.30 something~
My god~can u believe that I shiverng at MCD??
it's very cold~~
>.<

0 comments: