Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Exam weeks

17 July 2011 Sunday
studied at darling hse
we ordered Domino pizza
yummy yummy
XD






darling watched Pirates of Carribean with his bro
I felt so bored that study alone
so I joined them
lol~
XD

but finally I was slept
too tired d
>.<

night~
three of us went for dinner at restaurant that near my house
three of us,four drinks,four rice,four dishes...





geng mou?
XD
I almost ate two large rice
lol~




23 July 2011 Saturday
went to Kl for PA tuition as normal
kj,horng,jw,kwung n me went to 玉壶轩茶楼
we ate dim sum
yummy~
XD

dim sum isssss my beloved~!!
^^







24 July 2011 Sunday
studied at MPSJ with darling
during break time
we went to speedmark n buy some snack
we bought two snack n three ice cream
XD






bought jor almost Rm15
@.@
*included two boxes of colour pencil

enjoyed our snack near the bus stop
XD

after studied finished,we moved to South City for marry brown
darling got voucher so we went there to hv a try




ermm.......
KFC is the best
XD

third round after Marry brown
we went to Bdr Puteri Puchong there to "long gai"
finally stopped at a food court
we wished to order some food but at last
we just ordered a large watermelon juice
lol~

went back home after the third round
XD



25 July 2011 Monday
kj,horng,darling n me went to 小休亭study
XD


horng's one



kj's one




this is mine~taste gd
XD























darling's one
not bad also~



26 July 2011 Tuesday
today is darling birthday
exam day also
T.T

so after skul day
we went to KFC to celebrate darling birthday
horng,kj,wei jian,tay,yuan, he n me~


after that,we went to MPSJ study again
>.<


The present I gv him before his birthday























toshiba ultra light headset
XD

hope he will like my present






Darling, happy birthday to u
I know I didnt do well in today
I done ntg actually
but..
I just wish u can b happy n stay healthy for everyday
u =) I =)
u =( I =( too

I love u forever~

0 comments: