Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cutie Icon~♥

5 October 2011 ( Wednesday)
went to Equine dunno what shop ~
celebrated Jia Wei's birthday
He suddenly said that wish to eat steamboat~
lol...

Mun chun,Seng,Sing Jye and Jia Wei reached there first~
KJ,Daling & me went there around 7pm
they started to eat alreadly~
damn high~










shrimp which ate by Darling~
horrible~!
He ate prawn like no need money~








7 October 2011 (Friday)
Cutie Icon which drawn by shek yee finally born~!
Damn cute pls....
I love them very much~
lol~
XD


Dang Dang Dang Dang~



Let's us c one by one~

I m sure that u all will know who is him if u know him~
His symbolic hair~


He is Mr.Lim Jia Wei~
=D



Ah Ho~



Pei Shan~


Me~
My face kinda Imbalance...
lol~



Shek Yee~
our icon creater~


Siew May~
Cute cute


Egg~
really gt egg feel leh~
it's cutie~~



Xue Er~

Yaw Yaw~



Ah Wei~



Ah Gan~








Jun Jee....
got 十兄弟geh look~
lol~
XD

Yuan Mei~
This is the most alike icon~!


Moon moon~
XD

And our monitor~
Wei Yin~


Our class teacher~
Pn Salmiah~
Cute
haha~

the poster which drawn by shek yee too~
coloured by monitor,xue er,shan,shek yee and gan I think~



9 October 2011  ( Sunday)
Studied V darling~

 went Calories for dinner~
my pumpkin fried rice~


Darling's one~
what 麻油地鸡饭~
it's sounds funny
haha


0 comments: