Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Monday, October 24, 2011

real steel

14 October 2011 ( Friday)

watched movie with darling and his bro at CS
wished to watch real steel with YC and JW
but the time nt match
so we watched ourself

the first movie we watched
< Real Steel>







this movie is awesome~♥
the robots  so yeng~!

I felt touched when the dad was fighted for his son

I love this boy boy~
Dakota goyo~
a  cutie and handsome boy~
=D




second movie
<辛亥革命 1911>



I not quite interest in watching historical movie
 but after I watched this movie
I had acquire something

I now only got a quite clear image about china history
the scene when they fighted for their children~
their courage and braveness







17 October 2011 ( Monday)
went mines study wa~
first time go shopping complex do revision~
lol...

we studied at Popeye



I cant eat fast food because of sore throat
=(

so I ordered mashed potato~
Darling said his meal was quite ok
the price is affordable also




FINALLY  got back my lovely necklace
missssssssssssss it very much lo
>.<







19 October 2011 ( Wednesday)
Exam is finally finish!!
*just left listening test lo~

Darling brought me,JW and his bro went mines
We went there for Sushi King
that day had promotion for sushi king's member
=)

Actually wished to go Connaught pm
but it's raining heavily that day
so our plan GONE
=(

Moved to High break and watched them ply pool lo
Had dinner at 小休庭with YC and them~





23 October 2011 ( Sunday)
went Boston to had our lunch









night went Star Village



Black pepper chicken chop


My lemon blender


Milk shake


My salmon steak

strongly recommend to have a fish chop
If u wish to have steak
BUT not so heavy



Mummy's one even awesome
BLUE FISH
the taste of the fish is best!

the price is attrative also~~~
@.@


the colour of the cocktail was totally attract me!!!!
it was a very attractive and romance blue

the waitress gave us this drinks after we paid bills

I cant really taste the drink
my mouth was fulled with lemon taste
O.o

0 comments: