Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Eve



29.12.2011 ( Thus)

went Sri Petallig pasar malam with him
Supper at Pearl Discovery
Recommend this place for all of u


the price of  drinks and foods here are affordable
the taste is quite light
wont so sweet❤



The left one is him, what chocolate bubble tea
Mine is right one, Roast tea ( I forgot the flavour)


and we ordered a chicken chop
* I didnt take pic bcoz my hp not enought battery
T.T







30.12.2011 ( Fri)

Went 21st Century cafe with darling
This was our last valentine dinner in 2011
=D
❤❤❤





Darling's Tiramisu Milkshake


My Vanilla Milkshake
Quite special one
I love the crunchy cornflakes



My Hawaii Chicken Steak❤


Darling's  Grilled Chicken chop❤


This dont know belongs to who
lol~
=D



Love the surrounding view of cafe~





Had a nice night with him at there
Chit chat non-stop with himmmmm
Chatted about his past,his ex-gf....lol~
I liked to listen about his story although sometimes I will jealous after listened
=D

Love this place very much
I ❤ their foods also
Like like like
=)





31.12.2011 ( Sat)

Last day of 2011
Spent my new year eve at JW house

BBQ!!!



They were busying preparing the food for grilled


Arghh~~My pic kinda blur
Fulled with fume~

 



It's just a simple gathering
=)

Felt great that u had accompanied me for these few days
!!!







0 comments: