Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Simple post

 010112 ( Sunday)
Family day
went IOI 


 Had our dinner next to IOI there
I dunno what the name of the restaurant
But I damn love the dry Bak Kut Teh here!!!
Very very very nice




Bought nothing
@.@


050112 ( Thus)
Thanks for Junjee!!!
He bought no enough souvenir at Korea
So he gave me one pair of Disney Key Chain!!!
Hen cute!




And I gv the male one for my beloved



120112 ( Thus)
went Sri Serdang to take passport photo for the election at school
felt a bit syok bcoz can b one of the calon
=D

went dinner with him




Got my results for 2011 exam
CGPA got 3.0
ngam ngam hou jek
=.=



Apparently, my maths got the lowest marks within the four sub!
T.T
Had to study hard and do more revision for my maths
the only satisfy sub is Perniagaan

>.<
My target is got 3.5 CGPA and above
I know is quite hard
but
never try never know right?? =D
lol~nothing is impossible at least u had tried!

0 comments: