Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

long long time ago~

12 August 2011 ( Friday )
that day was YC & my bro bufday

went to Sing K with darling,horng,sing jye,wei li,jw n the birthday boy----YC
the first song we sang was----------Happy Birthday
XD
Horng n Me~two of us sang the birthday song to YC while others going out to get their snack n drinks
Darling lari diri when we sang....
lol~

night,celebrated bro birthday lo~
bought a cake for him




16 August 2011 ( Tuesday)
Dunno y~
felt so excited....
bcoz night can go out with darling
lol~
I prepared everything well n started to wait for him about 6pm~
ok......

I started to feel sick at that time
BUT
I still wan out
degil
>.<

went to darling's aunt hse to get his new book
藤井树(真情书)


with autograph from the writer~~

his cousin bro helped him bought one
from Taiwan......
Dinner time after that
Bah Kut Teh


I started to feel like swinging at that time
Wanna sick jor~
T.T
so we faster back home after the meal




20 August 2011 ( Saturday)
Dinner with darling n his bro...
Our meal~











0 comments: