Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mind Competition

6 August 2011 (Saturday)
Waaaa~time pass so fast....now is already August...O.O
wake up early in the morning
waiting for darling fetch~♥


 
this was the very first time he fetched me such early~
^^
 
after gathered at skul, we went to UTAR pj campus by driving ourselves
*nt ourselves actually,is darling,wen horng n kj~
lol~
we were had a mind competition at there~
 
reached there around 8.05am
we wished to take breakfast but the time was not allow us to do so
T.T
 
 
the competition hall~
 


 
the moment when we were waiting for the competition start~
 
 

I like to be together with them all =)
they all are funny
all the moment will full with happiness with the present of them
lol~

 
I was took part in 2 competition
Random numbers & Dates n events
 
lol~
My mind totally suck
I cant even rmb one in the "random numbers" section
T.T
 
The "dates n events" section was better
=)
 
During the competition,darling phone was rang about 5++ times
lol~
he forgot to turn his hp into silent mode
his hp kept on ringing
he even pressed the "speaker" key wrongly
I could hear there were someone speaking in the hp
lol~
funny 99~
XD
 
 
Darling sat beside me that time lo~
ahahaha~
 
after the event,two of us went to eat shabu-shabu at sri petaling
=)
yummy~
 
 


 
again~
he donated all of his vege to me
 

I was secretly snapped this photo when he was choosing his meal
XD
 
 

 
 
night went to join a small gathering in Stress house
5 D 4 simple gathering
just few of us attend only~
 
 
 
 
pool section after that
I was so sleepy at that time
lol~
everyone was sleepy at that time actually
jw's eye almost cant see already~
seng most funny
he was target the colourful ball to hit the others ball  instead of target the white ball
lol~
he tired till blur edi
haha~~
 
 
went back home around 12
sleep
=)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7 August 2011 ( Sunday)
we found this place in Kuchai Lama
“吹水站”
Carribean cafe~
 

yes,it's really a nice place to hv a chat n gathering
=)
 
our meals
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
it is just a simple update~♥


1 comments:

Carmen Chen said...

many grammer wrong jor leh...
normally dun put "was" after "i" before verbs...
lol that day let me tipu dou... XD