Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Monday, December 19, 2011

eat play fun


7 Dec 2011 ( Wednesday)
Went connaught Pm with Darling, yc and JW
bought a lot of foods....0.0




12 Dec 2011 ( Monday)
purposely acc Darling went to an appointment at KL Central~
but the appointment changed time
=.=
so we went to Mid V for window shopping
wished to buy cloths that day geh
but cant find some impress attire

had our meal at Nando's
I think this is the last also??
XD



at first we order the light spicy~
but I cant stand with the spiciness of the meal!!T.T
it's damn spicy!!!!
I drunk plenty cup of ice lemon teas
Luckily our drinks can refill...

Darling's one lagi syok!!
Moderate Spicy Chicken Burger
lol~



so I ordered a new set
Lemon and herb



But the chicken was kinda 'dry"
and the corn was the worst!!
I don't know how to describe the feeling
U can go and try if u feel curious about it
=D

we moved to KL Central Starbuck
after that went to Mines and did nothing
=.=




13 Dec 2011 ( Tuesday)
Carmen's birthday that day~
Finally she turned to 18!
Lol~~

Started to make cupcakes around 11 am
and END UP AT 5PM
='(

That day kinda non feeling well bcoz of period pain
T.T

but finally I still made it



top one were the nice cake
means no overbaked at all
and
the bottom one were OVERBAKED
which will b finished  by my family
lol~

Decoration was the worst
I MADE MY LIVING ROOM FLOOR FULLED WITH SMALL CANDIES AND THE TABLE FULLED WITH CREAM.....
arghh~
Kinda messy

and this is my very first time to decorate cupcakes
so the look not really nice
>.<
nvm~learn from experience~


started to clean up my whole house around 4 pm
that time really wished to call darling up to my house help me~~~
='(
but there was raining outside
so no point
Hv to clean all myself
T.T

so I finished to clean my house around 5pm

bath and prepared after that
waited darling fetched me to Niello Cafe~

Horng came after us
Birthday girl and Lika came afterwards~~
=)
 Our foods~~






Happy Birthday to birthday girl!
wish u all the best in future~


* I admit I look like giant that day
dont know y~~
='(
hen fatttttttttttttt






14 Dec 2011 ( Wed)
That day so guai~
didnt go out =D
did my Maths homework

pengsan~~
differentiation ply with sin cos tan make me fainted!


but finally I able to solve it...
Teehee~~






15 Dec 2011 ( Thurs)
Prepared for out with buddies


went Tay house before start our shopping journey
Three of us...
Just Carmen one was enjoying the durian
Lika was sick so can't eat
And I dont want  to get pimples...
lol~


 Yuen, KJ, Wind, YC and Horng came afterwards~

Had our brunch at Bus Station cafe
Just I and Lika ate only....





heading to Pavilion after that
traffic jam in KL
=.=
turned terrible when started raining
=(
and Carmen was very first time drive herself to Pavilion
so We used GPS to conduct us
and GPS dunno lead us go till where
-.-

Luckily we found it!!













bought OCHADO~
love my drinks~
Grape Aloe Vera~
Carmen's one is chocolate flavour







what I bought that day~~=D

 felt surprised and happy when I saw these in my room!!!
Mummy bought me a beg and mask
damn ♥it!!
and ♥ u too~mummy








17 Dec 2011 (Sat)
I purposely take leave that day~
Bcoz wished to go for 十分红
mana tau~
the weather was not allowed us to go early
and the traffic condition was bad
T.T
so we changed our plan--------------
STEAMBOAT!!!

felt shocked when heard them wished to go for steamboat
bcoz I m on diet....
lol~

at Hoi Tong V Darling,YC and his sis, Seng and SM
=)



No eat very full that day
haha~
Those boys seems like hungry for thousand years.......
=D

Second round after Steamboat
seng fetched us go 游车河~

we went to cheras there
beside "小云顶"~

view of KL at night



the photo not nice using my phone
SM one very nice!!!

Backed home around 12pm~

0 comments: