Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sunway ice-skating & Sushi Zanmai

 22 April 2011 Friday
That day i felt excited once i wake up
bcoz i will going to meet my dearest friends ltr
really long time didnt meet already
lol~

at the while i waited for XZ fetch
Bryan suddenly sms me n said that he can fetch me
Well, he got said that maybe he will go on Thursday night
but i though he was kidding only
bcoz he still got study mar

who know he suddenly said that he got go n make me felt shock
so after i called Carmen n settle all thgs
i followed Bryan's car

We reached Sunway around 2.30 pm i think
I felt so excited until went to hug Carmen when i saw her
lol~
she gave me a 不知所措 expression
XD

We went to ice-skating like what we planned before
but Bryan didnt join us
bcoz he was not interested
at first i was not interest also,
but once i saw the ice floor
the excited feeling was calling me...
lol~
XD



three of us
Carmen, Lun n me
my dearestttt friends
XD


dunno y,i felt like i m very slim in this pic
lol~
XD

i felt very scare when i stepped on the ice floor
the floor is very slippy
i scared i will pokai when i walked
>.<
Carmen was so brave n talent
she able to walk without holding the wall

Lun & me walked very slow
We totally used up 30 minutes to walk a round
lol~
XD

We two were very scared until walked very carefully
Walked like being force by others
So 委屈

For me,
that was not ice-skating actually
is ice-walking
lol~

I was so luckily that i didnt fell down when the one behind me fell down n knocked my legs TWICE
I was soooooooooooo nervous when he fell down
I scared i will lost my balancing
Fortunately,it did not happen
^^

After that,we had our dinner at Sushi Zanmi






this is mine
Dunno what chicken rice
@.@


















u all must hv a try
it's delicious!!!





 the MOST expensive dessert i had been ever eat in this 18 yrs
Chocolate Banana ice-cream
RM15++
O.O

it is nice
but ....
is expensive also
lol~

the texture of the ice-cream made us felt surprised
chocolate ice-cream covered on top
and the following ingredients of the ice-cream are oreo's pieces,Corn flakes n ice-cream
Yummy
XD




Once we finished our dinner,
we went for shopping a while n helped Carmen to search for wallet
But she didnt buy at last

the following two pics i got from Carmen's blog
>.<
took by XZ


These two were took by Lun
nice view~


XZ fetched us back around 8.00pm
He dropped me at mines n I waited for darling to fetch  me for second round
lol~

We went to high way cafe n thought to eat spaghetti one
But there was no such dish
So we just order a mushroom chicken chop and share



Happy Friday
thx for Bryan fetching me go n XZ fetching me back
^^





0 comments: