Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Thursday, May 5, 2011

♥tmn bkt jalil & Thor & red box ♥

30 April 2011 Saturday
went out with darling at night as usual
wish to watch Thor one actually
but our plan cancelled at last

so we went to kuchai lama n had the chinese traditional rice“粽子"





















not really nice
>.<

went to Tmn Bkt Jalil after that "dinner"
we bore till went to garden pak tuo
lol~





it's kinda weird when that we went to garden with shopping custome
lol~

It's gonna to take my life if u asked me to jogging!!!
I m exhausted when just started to walk
OMG
QW, u act like a pig.
>.<


darling was resting...XD



1 May 2011 Sunday
happy labour day
lol~actually ntg special about that day

went back to hometown with family
sien!!
Kept on slping on the way to Teluk Intan
I m very tired~!!
yesterday only slept for two hours
>.<

We purposely went back to visit my grandma
Mother's day is coming soon mar~

Ate dinner with grandma
Honestly,KL food is the BEST!!!!!
those food is really hard to eat
>.<
undoubtedly,Teluk Intan is famous with seafood
but
what I feel is....
KL seafood is better than there one veryyyyyyyyyyy much PLS~!

went to visit my uncle's shop
O C KaKa
antique shop
the name quite funny~lol
my uncle told me that the "O C Kaka" name is come from cantonese language
means to relieve the bowels...
yuck~
>.<

I m wonder that y he will use such name as his shop name??
@.@

the decoration n the renovation of the shop is not bad
it's gorgeous!!
I m very admire that my uncle is able to collect a lot of antiques
it's hard to find a numerous antique I think

If anyone interested to sell those unwanted but valuable adornment ,u can try to contact me..
lol~
I m helping my uncle to do advertisement
XD



2 May 2011 Monday
after ate breakfast with grandma
we started our journey to go back KL
XD

went to my aunt's shop to hv "tong shui" before we started out journey

it was about 4.00 pm when we reached KL

darling brought me to c doctor at night
I was not feeling well for four days
I cant slp well bcoz of uncomfortable of my stomach
it' not consider as pain,it's abit like muscle cramp
>.<

so after that, we ate Bak Gut Teh
darling seems like very hungry
He ate dou very gan jeong
he said that he was long time didnt eat such food already
XD
I just eat few bcoz I m not feeling well
>.<




4 April 2011 Wednesday
hehe~
finally watched dou Thor




went to Mid V with darling,YC n KJ
we ate Sushi King b4 watched Thor




Thor.......is not as nice as the trailor shown
>.<

after that,we moved on to IOI Mall n purposely wish to watch Fast n Furios 5 one
but the movie is only available at night
so....we chged our plan n move to Red Box

it's was my first time went to Red Box
for me,it's a quite expensive place for entertainment
we normally went sing k at green box one
XD








we sang from 6 pm to 9 pm

Ps.bought hand cream for my beloved mummy at Mid V....try to pack it up & decorate to give surprise to mummy this sunday...shhhh~~XD


0 comments: