Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dim Sum ♥

15 Mar 2012 ( Thursday)
Early in the morning
four of us ( Yi Chen, Mun Chun and two of us )  went Kuchai Lama 锦选香港点心 had dim sum
Yummy =D




the middle dish
something like 芋角 with prawn
really nice~
and it costed us RM10
but it is worthy I think
=D



white carrot cake
delicated!


this one quite nice too~





their 烧卖 was the best
It was the best dimsum I had ever eaten in my life!
Lol.
It seems like exaggerate but it is the truth
烧卖 is a must when u go there
the size of 烧卖 was big enough with the large size shrimp
satisfaction feeling burst out suddenly when u r having the 烧卖
; )


went to Bukit Jalil Proton Show when backed
Not really interesting the show
Not much cool design car was demonstrated out












I not really interest about car
so I just snap here and there
>.<


0 comments: