Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Saturday, March 10, 2012

Exam week

3 Mar 2012 ( Saturday)
Muet test!!!
Listening, Writing and Reading test

Listening was quite okay for me
the worst was writing
I was not satisfy for my representation that day
I had done a piece of shit even I had tried my best
>.<
Not enough time!

Reading test was harder that trial one
Trial one quite okay for me
But the real test quite high standard
I not really understand some article
=.=

Anyway, I really put a lot of effort on Muet test
Hope to get Band 4
But I scare I even cant get Band 3
>.<
I have no confident

Night went Highway Cafe with Hubby, Yi chen and Yi heng
I supposely study at home that night
Because two days later will have our Ujian Setara
But I failed to study
because we just get rid of Muet Test at that day leh~




Mushroom soup


Potato Salad
It will be better if more potato to be serve
But overall is quite nice one






4 Mar 2012 ( Sunday)
Study day with hubby and kj
study jor whole day until 8++ only escape from jail to eat dinner

酿豆腐









5 Mar 2012 (Mon)
First day of exam
Micro and PA2
okok lo
=D

after school continue to group study
study until 7++ then go mamak






6 Mar 2012 ( Tues)
Math and Pengajian Perniagaan
Maths is the weakness sub for me
Fortunately I got do some past year revision
so overall quite okay for me gua~

Pengajian Perniagaan quite okay geh

after school group study also
this time until 6++something





7 Mar 2012 ( Wednesday)
Macro
all objective questions
it's quite easy but I did some careless mistake
=.=


Night went to buy present for Siong Hin before going to tuition


and I bought the wrong thing for him
>.<
Supposely to buy him a car perfume
but I bought dou the refill one
GG!

I will go to buy one more for him next time
送东西要送到底





8 Mar 2012 ( Thursday)
Happy Birthday to Siong Hin wo
=D
today is international ladies day also

Birthday cake for our birthday boy
=)


last day for exam also!!!
PA1






10 Mar 2012 ( Sat)
went Viva Home after tuition
had out lunch at Tian Yian cafe before went into the shopping complex

nice place!





Hawaii mocktail




this's mine
cheese curry mutton rice
It is yummy
But I cant finish it because the sauce is too creamy for me
>.<


Moved into Viva Home after meal
went to bookfair and wish to buy some books
But at last didnt buy anything
=.=


saw a photo corner which display out the winner's photo
the title is “新村之美"







 serdang's pasar


felt shocked once I saw this photo!
I thought the motor was hubby's one
Lol
they looked alike!



had Strawberry Yogurt before back!
Like like

0 comments: