Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Saturday, March 3, 2012

MUET speaking test


15 Feb 2012 ( Wed)
Trial for MUET
the day after valentine's day
=.=

after exam is what Majlis Anugerah geh
the announcement for EXCO member too





First time wear Malay costume
=D



17 Feb 2012 ( Friday)

felt bored at home
so asked hubby brought me out
we went Sri Petalling Pearl Discovery







18 Feb 2012 ( Saturday)
Went IOI with hubby
went to spent his voucher
I need to buy MUET reference book also
LOL
will sit for speaking test for the coming tues but I only go find reference book in this serious moment

met Siong Hin and his sister coincidently at Popular
Lol~
I thought the girl beside him was his gf
=D

after bought books, we went Pizza Hut





20 Feb 2012 ( Mon)
Kept on preparing for the MUET speaking test on next day
>.<
Nervous

Group discussion with my group member
totally did 5 individual presentation and 5 group discussion in one day
trainned until my head gonna burst
headache at last once I back home
use too much mind to think the point d
@.@

but this is a good thing also
train us to talk more fluently

since I m 19th , I think this is the age  I had learn most of the vocab in my life
we kept on memorising the vocab
and I found that
it is really work
when u are be forcing to do something in an urgent time
u will do better
@.@






21 Feb 2012 ( Tues)
our class turn to sit for MUET speaking test
our group topic

Good performance in sport should give rewards in several ways
a) scholarship
b) trip oversea
c) job offer
d) cash incentive
which is the best reward for them?


I m candidate C~
so I got the "job offer" topic






24 Feb 2012 ( Friday)
after school, watched movie with darling at CS
Wedding Diary

 First time watched movie at theatre until cry
XD


Mr. and Mrs. Gamble!
Laugh die me!



night celebrated for "xiao yu" bday
steamboat




darling bought a watch for him
*forgot to take pic
=.=




they were standing outside to plan for second round
at last
we went high break






26 Feb 2012 ( Sunday)
woke up at 3.30a.m in the morning!!!
This was the first time I wake up such early
lol~

after darling fetched me, we went to MCD for breakfast
depart to Kuantan around 6am after assemble at 隆雪华堂 around 5.30am

we were joining the STOP LYNAS event at Kuantan

the bus was heading to Kuantan


took a break at Stesen Perhentian



the banner which distributed by the leader
we had to tie it on head

we reached Kuantan around 9.30am
Just in time


  the field started to crowd with people!
All were wearing GREEN to support this event



all of the participants were shouting their slogan
"STOP LYNAS, SAVE MALAYSIA"
this was one of the slogan ~



the field was fulled with people as time past


很震撼的场面
u can c clearly about the number of ppl who took part in this event !!!
this was only a part of the participants!

the whole event was ended around 12 pm
it was a peaceful event
all of us were shouting the slogan and do the sign language together

took lunch at there before back to KL

觉得很欣慰,当看到各种族的人民不分你我一起高喊口号
我们都站在同一阵线
我们都持着共同目标---反对建立稀土场
和谐的场面让这次的集会举行得很成功


2.March 2012 ( Friday)
night went Putrajaya with darling and his bro
we took dinner at there
nice food and nice view too!
**but my hp tech not nice
=D





0 comments: