Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

♥Merry Merry Christmas♥

yeah~christmas is coming soon =)
do u all have any plan on that day??
actually,i still dunno what will i do on that day??
go out with darling?? hope so =)
but scare darling not free =(

if he really nt free i think i will call carmen accompany me??
she is my lovely friend too.....=)

yeah~
i love christmas very much.
4 me,christmas is a romantic festival.

wish to visit snow place during christmas.






i think after xmas all of my friend will start their busy life.
my darling will start to work.
my lovely carmen will work also.
me?
will listen to undang next week.
n be bore 4 one more week i think.
then i'll go to attend eng intensive class with kexin.
sat n sun maybe will do part time job.

hope everything goes well.=)

2 comments:

Carmen Chen said...

so simple d blog post pls =.=
but the background is refreshing XD
aiyo... didn i tell u that i have gathering wif relatives? =.=
if dun hv i think i'll go to Gin Nen's hse wor...

Qiao Wei said...

fetch me go....i go to ur hse.....^^