Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Sunday, April 3, 2011

♥Chili's & Shabu-shabu ♥

2 April 2011 Saturday



went to Mid Valley with darling leh~
damn song~
first time we went there at night
XDXD

we really long time didnt go for date d...
*i mean date la~not those normal dinner la~XDXD

we had our dinner in Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant
in the while we wait for our food coming, we started to self-shoot

that day we really got mad in shooting
*i wish to capture every sweet moment i b with him START from NOW
*we no much time can out together after start study.... so sad man~~=(



my face so BIG~ god.....T.T



act funny....XDXD



two of us~ XD



our dinner set

i LOVE the mashed potato VERY MUCH
u all must hv a try~!!



after we ate,we went to shop for a while then back home d~

once i reached home,my dad gave me this



BABY-G watch

MY GOD~
this watch was bought from my aunt n uncle

they bought for me as an incentive present
i like it~
dunno y they noe i love pink colour one??XD

i got TWO new branded watch in one month
XD

another one is from my lovely mum~



3 April 2011 Sunday

darling fetched me to TARC to pass up the registration form

after that we went to Sri Petaling....Shabu-shabu for lunch

saw Tze Jian again
*that is his aunt's shop



our meal



my lunch set got DOUBLE vege
the naughty darling throw away his vege for me as usual =(
*he dun like to eat vege
a 100% carnivores
XD

he even tease me that i m a cow
*bcoz i ate a lot of vege
so bad~XDXD


we still self-shoot at there
lol~

darling fetched me back home about 4.00pm something ^^




no matter where we will study in future


no matter what difficulty we meet in future


no matter how far we separate in future


i really wish that we will b together forever with my WHOLE-HEART


i love u,darling love u forever..muackx^^