Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Friday, April 15, 2011

~~Samsung ACE & JPA interview~~

10 April 2011 Sunday
 

ate dim sum with my family at "美味点心"
saw ah Tay worked at there
i wished to say "HI" with him one
but he didnt look at my side when i stare on him
>.<
i thought he ignore me
lol~





after we went for breakfast
we heading to balakong to give some rambutans for my mum's friends

then we went to UNITEN to search for the JPA interview place
i didnt search google map before we go
so we did a stupid mistake

we passed a BIG BIG round from kajang to putrajaya
at last we only realised that UNITEN (Universiti Tenaga Nasional) is around the place i go for work every weekend one-----ALAMANDA
near the roundabout go to putrajaya

it's quite near but we took about 1 hour went to there bcoz of don't know the situated place
>.<

after we survey the interview location,we straight away go to IOI to buy my baby hp...♥
^^

Samsung ace
i bought this with RM 1099
@.@





my new baby hp...
^^

besides,daddy bought a new printer
Canon Pixma MP 258

this printer consist of copy,scan n print functions
next time we can copy our document by ourself
no nid to print outside d
^^


















we back home about 6.oopm something and went back to my grandma hse for dinner
that day was a busy day for us
@.@



13 April 2011 Wednesday
woke up early in the morning
had to back to SK to certify all the document for interview
so trouble
>.<

waited for Charlotte's mum fetched
Charlotte,Jia yee & me
three of us went back to skul together
and we met some prob that made us felt sulkiness one...
haiz~~
we totally spend about 1 hour JUST to certify our cert
zzz

after finished,charlotte's mum fetched Jia yee & me back home

Thanks for Charlotte's mum

Once i reached home
i only started to prepare my interview stuff
@.@
i started to search common interview question through On-line
started to think some bombastic answer
*but i cant think XD
started to write about my self-introduction
*Tuesday i m not free
>.<





once i finished my draft,
i searched some current news to read

so
that all just my preparation for interview
honestly
i didnt prepare well enough
i hv to prepare since from Monday i think
=(


the night before interview
i went to Mines to buy a formal suit with family

i love this suit very much
it make me look like very professional
lol~
XDXD

we had our supper at Old  Town





14 April 2011 Thursday
well,that day was my interview day
i felt so nervous once i wake up
@.@

got some interview concepts from KJ & MJ
Thanks for their information very much
^^

after i prepared everything about 1.00pm something
we went for lunch at Serdang Raya vegetarian diet
met Zhong Ting at there leh~
XD

Dad purposely take leave just to fetch me for interview
thank you ver much~





once we finished our meal
dad fetched mum back to work then we straigh heading to UNITEN
we reached there about 2.45pm
my interview time was 3.45pm
*i hv to go 30minutes early before my interview time = 3.15pm
so mean that i still about half hour to wait
@.@

the time passed extremely fast after i reached there
i went to toilet just a while and chatted with darling
it's alredy 3.15pm
@.@

so i just took lift up to lvl 1 n wait for the interview


i m No.2 in Panel 5

two of my  5 group members absent for the interview
just left a Chinese boy who same surname with me ,a Malay girl n me only
*does it mean that we got more opportunity bcoz of the absence of two members??XD
i hope so~~XDXD
but it is impossible

we lined up and prepared to go inside the room when time reached
fortunately,i was not so nervous as i expect
*the feel to waiting for interview is quite same as during my piano examination
so i feel better bcoz i can fit in the circumstances

there were three interviewer per room

at first,they asked us to introduce ourself
fine,
my first group member was soooooooo confident n started to introduce herself once the interviewer talked finished
she made me felt stress bcoz she talked until so fluency n non-stop

at the while she talked,
i just keep on thinking what can i speak,what should i talk later
my mind totally blank
cant think anymore
i just rmb what i prepared at home only

but the WORST was
i prepared my draft in Eng
the malay girl was introduce in malay

so when it was my turn
i speaked in malay
n made all my pointed stuck at there
i just forced myself to think faster n used what word i can think at that EMERGENCY time
luckily,i did what darling told me last night

"NVR be hesitate on ur anwser"
"NVR think for a long time"
"NVR talked so much like a story"

i didnt make sound like "Eh~~Eh~Em~Em~"when i cant say out my point
i just forced myself to keep silent n forced to speak whatever i can think on that time
i not sure whether i did it right or not
at least i didnt hesitate on my anwser for a long time lo~~
>.<

"NVR talked so much like a story"

this one i m the WORST in my group i think
ya,i didnt present my opinion as long as story
but i spoke out my point just less than or about 10 sentences only
my others group member spoke out their opinion like memorise the essay
i not mean that they present like just reading
i mean that they can present out their point like a machine~!!no nid to think one~~
O.O
maybe I didnt prepare well as them

after the introduction section
the interviewer asked two discussion question
question one hv to present in Eng
& the question two was in Malay

i was so lucky that the question i prepared yesterday was asked by the interviewer
"y do u think u fit to get JPA scholar?"
BUT
they all spoke well than me very much
T.T
lol~
that was my prob lo~
i didnt put much afford on my preparation
@.@


the second question is
"jati diri yg tinggi amat penting dlm kajayaan ,berikan pendapat anda"

so we three discussed together
i kept giving out my opinion as much as i could think
but i cant speak out fluency also
long time didnt speak malay edi
T.T

so,
that is my very FIRST interview experience
>.<

i didnt did it WELL but i had tried my best d
really la~

after the interview,
dad fetched me went for tea time
we went to Mines  Sweet Chat

my mushroom soup
it's expensive
but..... the soup really contain uncountable mushrooms 
lol~

then we drunk A&W some more
after that we went to fetch mummy back from work


finally  my busy weeks  had GONE~


0 comments: