Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Saturday, May 14, 2011

form 6 llife~

8 May 2011 Sunday
went to sibling hse for dinner
it's just a simple celebration of mother's day

after dinner,went to buy some stationery
I prepared stationery for darling also...
lol~


He bought me a bottle for skul that day
I love the bottle very much
it's pretty
^^



9 May 2011 Monday
lapor diri day for all form 6 students
woke up at 7.45 am n went to Wen Xin's hse about 8.30am
* lapor diri time was 9 am
saw a lottttttttttt of sk friend's
*mostly is SK,about 95% XD

so we all walked together towards the skul

that time darling them were at maulana yum cha-ing...
geng~!

after moved to hall,we waited for register n choose the course we want
I choose Bio n Che
well, I not really like Bio but I m poor in Phy...
so...without much choices, I take Bio lo~
>.<
Hope I can study well la~

 
My class's name--- 6 SETIA B
My classmate---KJ,Wei Jian,Sing Jye,Tze Jian, Arul,N Jia Yee,K Jia Yee,Yi Yong, Wen Xin,Chee Ann etc
Our classmate mostly came from my previous skul
XD
After we registered, darling,horng,kj n me when to Boston which situated at Equine



Wei Yuan n Wei jian came ltr
We had our lunch at there lo~


botak darling
lol~
I m very not get used to his look
>.<























Darling still same
Dont eat vege...
Aiyaya~



10 May 2011 Tuesday
the first day of study
woke up at 6 am!!
OMG...
I nvr try to wake up early like this time before when studying~~
>.<
It's kinda tired!!
but i still hv to wake up

we reached skul about 7.10 am
when to canteen 7 and meet tay n yuan them
darling n hrong reached skul later

so we went into our class about 7.25 am
the first thg we hv to do is-------------- to take extra tables n chairs from others class
our class not enough of tables n chairs
=(

so after settle all, we moved to bio lab to start our class
*our class's electricity supplement got prob..
zzz

the first class is MATH T
so teacher started to teach Chap 1

when the time we started to copy the note, I realised that my short-sighted degree is seriously increases
increase 100 D+ I think
=(
I keep on copy wrongly the symbols what tcher had write
zzz
*hv to go to buy new degree con jor~

it's recess time after MATH T
=)
called darling to canteen and we had nasi lemak at canteen
I cant get used to the food in canteen
sad...all are spicy n oily food
even high cholestrol n salty

after recess time,
it's bio class
ntg special about this class
We plying at the back of the class, chatting, even go to long gai~
lol~




teacher was missing

we move in the hall at the last two periods
 c the presentation of upper 6 students
@.@




11 May 2011 Wednesday
we stayed in hall about whole day
Orientation
Sat with darling them n make me feel better
=)
at least I wont feel emo n bore when I b with him
XD

But after that the teacher asked us to sit separately according to gender
Yer~~~!!!!!!!!
I m kinda miss my Carmen~~~~
Carmen....=(
haiz~

so what I expected was the coming of recess time lo
I can go out to take a breath
eat nasi lemak again
wt.....
really no much choices!!
Spicy food I m not interested pls~




12 May 2011 Thursday
orientation also..
 got what Majlis XX..
aiya...forgot d la...it's a bit like Majilis PIBG one
so still same lo..
sat at hall almost whole day
listen to what teacher talking

the most fun thg of that day was....we got about one hour break time
lol~
I went to mix darling them again
haha
this is the MOST fun thg in my f6 life currently
>.<

I totally forgot what had happened on that day jor~
@.@



13 May 2011 Friday
yeah~
this is what I expect for the WHOLE skul week
I followed darling them go kl
haha...
went to search for tuition n starbuck
XD

that day was the closing day for orientation
ntg special about the orientation
zzz....

after skul time,
JW,KJ,horng,tay,yuan,darling n me went to MCD
XD



KJ n horng was interested in this




after MCD,we gathered at horng's hse n took bus went to KL
went to search the tuition place
we searched dou two places for pengajian am n math T

then we went to popular to buy F6 book
met SS friend's in there~

we didnt buy much book bcoz we not really clear about what book teacher r going to use
we went for starbuck after that

Darling so joke
He said he wish to drink sweet taste drink one
but he bought wrongly
He bought dou lattle
n it's is very bitter
lol~

I bought caramel
at the moment I bought my drink
Carmen was suddenly came out from my mind
XD
She recommended me to try caramel b4 geh
lol~
XD
Carmen
I miss u very much
=(




Horng n KJ ordered Cappucino n it was a bit bitter too I think
so they went to added some sugar n choco
they seems like satisfy about their drink after added sugar
XD

so darling asked me to help him add on some taste
I asked him that how much choco I nid to add
He just gave me a cincai expression
so I started to cincai
I added choco n vanilla powder without added on sugar
* I dont know horng them got added with sugar
lol~

the final taste of the drink was very terrible
>.<
it's worse than the previous taste
lol~



we leave kl after hi-tea time
XD

Darling fetched me to go pasar malam at sri serdang
felt a bit excited bcoz I nvr went there for food
XD

what we bought at pasar malam....




















we ate the foods at the garden near our skul
it's kinda funny that we ate in garden while others jogging at there
lol~

0 comments: