Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Monday, May 30, 2011

lika bufday

26 May 2011 Thursday
Finally sweetheart expectation birthday came

We went to riverside n attend to her birthday party
I went there about 6.45pm

went to mines n meet lun n carmen
cys was there too
gave a birthday hug to lun
n I forgot about carmen
@.@

so four of us went to riverside & waited for the rest coming

leng lui birthday girl~


It was out of prediction bcoz the coming guess were more than lun expectation
there were about 20++ coming if I not mistaken
Lun seems like so happy
=)

our food
*these pic I took from carmens's blog
XD



















this is mine
mushroom spaghetti

























after we ate,we went for second round
we moved to cys's condo

it was super gorgeous
like a place for vacation
oh no~
XD

so we had the birthday cake celebration at there


this one is brought from wind woo


this is brought from carmen

Lun asked my help to record a birthday video
it was kinda funny

20++ friends sing for her n bless for her
it was a memorable n warm moment

some of the naughty friends start to trick lun when she was making wish
they seems like wanna kidnapped her
hold her hand tightly n "apply" the cream to her face
lun so yum gong
>.<

about 10.45, I went back home jor bcoz tomoro still hv class
carmen n XZ went back too



28 May 2011 Saturday
went to kl for PA tuition
wish to watch pirate of carribean after tuition
so we moved on to ts
but there was totally full
>.<

night went yum cha with shing yun n him at street hse
long time didnt c her d




mushroom soup with garlic bread
my beloved~

I love this also
mashed potato~


darling one~
chicken spaghetti I think

shing yun was drawing
very nice right??
she was very talented in drawing
made me feel admire
XD


1 comments:

sherene_ah yunn said...

Lol.. ==
I admire u more,,xD

take care dear..miss u~