Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

6 May 2011 Friday
went for dinner with darling at kuchai lama pizza hut



kinda full pls~
he made me brake up my promise
XD
* I swear that I wont eat fried food anymore before...but...I cant bear the tempt to eat...>.<

penne

















went to buy our form 6 skul uniform at South City

erm...the uniform not bad...at least nicer than the previous uniform very much...XDXD

he did a sweet action in the while we buying uniform...XDXD




7 May 2011 Saturday



attended darling's cousin 21th birthday party at night
I felt tension till shivering when make up
lol~
* that time i felt hungry too...bcoz my breakfast n lunch were just porridge...@.@

so,darling came to fetch me about 6.30pm
we went to buy for his cousin birthday present first
* last minute only prepare...>.<




















we reached the condo around South City there about 7 pm
I felt very gan jeong at that time
* that was my first time facing all of his relatives
last time was just meet with some of his family members only
>.<

after gave the birthday present to his cousin
darling acc me walked around the condo

nice view~








darling's family member reached ltr
the party started around 8pm i think

after finished our meal
he brought me to sit with his family member

erm~
at first I felt a bit embarrassed...>.<
but after then it's quite ok
his family member quite friendly one

darling even bad dou leave me alone with his family member
>.<
u so bad pls...XD

Lucikly I won't feel so tension as before
felt so comfort when chatted with one of darling's cousin sis
maybe is bcoz of her amiable first impression
I enjoyed to chat with her very much

and what I got from that night is..
nowadays, those children are very 有性格..
they won't easily get tam by adults
even u gv them sweet
T.T

but maybe this is gd for children safeness
bcoz they wont get tam by stranger..
XD

One most sweet thing I experienced that day was
his family member invited me to join in when they took family picture
全家福
I felt so touched when darling's dad asked me to join in
This made me felt like I m one of his family member
It's kinda touch for me
really~

I love u forever darling
I will appreciate the moment with u
& I will try to get along with your family members well
^.^

the party ended about 10 something
after darling fetched his bro n cousin bro went back home
we went for pak tuo for a moment
* this was the LAST night we out before skul start
T.T

we went to equine Hailam kopitiam
I m still ordered food to eat
yanwong, what's wrong with me
I didnt feel full at all that whole night even I ate a lot
>.<





it's about 11.35 something after we finished our supper
@.@

once I reached home, I gave the present I prepared for my mummy



Mummy felt surprised when she received the present
hope she will like it
^.^



8 May 2011 Sunday
Happy Mother's Day
^.^
will going to my aunt's hse to hv dinner

yeah~finally skul will start tomoro
kinda miss the feeling of study
XD

anyway,wish all my form 6 friends all the best in future....
& 开学快乐
XD

wish I will hv an memorable n fun life in my new skul

0 comments: