Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Sunday, January 16, 2011

♥ alamanda-carrefour♥

14.01.2011 - 16.01.2011
that day was the first day i worked as promoter in alamanda carrefour
for me,
alamanda carrefour is a high class place





there got a nice view garden outside the shopping centre
act it seems like garden more than shopping complex....XD






do u c the pic?
nice mou?
for me,
it really is a nice place to date
lol~
XD

14.01.2011
after i prepared well in my gradma hse
aunty went and fetch me go to work
really have to thank her
she fetched me go there without any purpose

when i was in the staff room
i felt so nervous because at that momment i was waiting for my supervisor
i never seen my supervisor b4
he is a boy about 20++years old
he is handsome

shh~~~~
i felt so ganjeong when i saw him
dunno y
maybe i felt shocked??XD
bcause Carmen said that we should not have too much expectation about everything that haven happen
XDXD

my job was to promote milk
i worked with a colleague
he is a boy also
he call JOMEST
he is handsome than the supervisor
he still a UNI student which take engineering course
wao~~O.o

he is a very nice boy
i felt more comfort to chat with him if compared to supervisor
XD
because i felt stress when i faced with supervison
><

next to my stall was a promoter which promote coffee one
she is same age with my mum
but
i love her so much!!!!
she is very funny n joke!!!
i felt so happy n relax after i noe her
she always talked nonsense which will made me laugh until out of control
i enjoyed chatted nonsense with her
she also a very nice person n talented in promote
she had promoted her product until out of stock!!!!
i was admire about her eloquence
she helped me to promote three boxes of product when i was break!!
so gd~^^

at these three days
i gained a lot of experience

first time eat meal alone
first time got courage talk so much with stranger
first time work as promoter
first time work in shopping mall
first time noe many different lvl n races of friends

the colleague at there all are so friendly
they all so kind n helped me a lot
during the time i worked at there
i learn something

SMILE is a best communication with stranger
smile can make the situation feel better n can make someone feel warm
i enjoyed smile with stranger when i worked at there
i enjoyed smile with those worker even their job is low lvl than me

we enjoyed respect each other when worked
worked at shopping complex is better than in office
all the workers are kind n not selfish

not like office
those colleague is hard to get along with each other
they all are selfish n not willing to teach the new generation

work in shopping complex is like in a big family
i enjoy speak with stranger with a warm smile
kidding n chg the product with each other to try using "sistem barter"
lol~

then conclusion is
i love working in shopping complex
even i have to eat alone
have to face stranger
have to smile all day
have to stand all day


i love it!!!!
i love my colleague especally the promoter that same age with my mum one
i think i will come back there to work if got chance
^^

1 comments:

血亦纱 said...

so good~~wish to work with u~
but i have no transport...T^T