Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Monday, January 10, 2011

♥ date ♥10.01.2011

yesterday went TS with him
we went by an unbeliavable transport
actually not much thg happened yesterday
just felt happy
this was the first time he helped me to choose cloth n gave me some suggestion
he always stayed outside the shop when i go in the shop to choose cloth b4
XDXD

i bought jor two casual wear n one skirt like short pants
^^

at the while we went to choose my cloth
we saw his siblings
lol
i felt so panic n embarras lo
scare
too shock d even though i noe his sibling was in ts
XD


after that,we had our meal in dunno what restaurant

my one



he so sampat
use knife to help me chop the rice into 4
><





his one
do u all realize that his dish was without vege one??XD
he soooo clever
placed the vege in my place
but at last i didnt eat dou
too full d
><





my meal that with double salad
XD





after we ate,we continue our shopping
he went FOS to buy formal wear cloth 4 work one
actually call "xi zhuang" in mandarin
but i dunno how to translate in eng
><


bought jor two set
one was in black colour n one was in white
i love the formal wear cloth that in wine red colour one
but he said the colour too sharp d
he was just a small character in his work place
><


we saw another wine red mixed with black colour one formal wear
but unluckily
no smaller size d...
quite disappointed lo
=(
the cloth so nice one leh


then we continue to pick up my cloth in shop
i bought a black dress
but when i tried to wear in hse
my mum asked me y choose a black colour cloth during chinese nw yr??
zzz
aiyo~~
dun b so superstitious can?
><


after we finished our shopping
we went to cheras selatan jusco
he went to buy somemore cloth also


i felt happy when he bought new cloth
dunno y leh
XD


later,we went to pizza hut n ate our dinner then we back d














yesterday felt very happy
long time didnt go out alone with u d
i felt happy bcause i saw u keep on laughing n show ur naughty atitude to me
u noe??
i felt heart pain when i saw u have a tired n blur mood every nite u finish ur work
u seems like very blur n not happy
=(

anyway
i wish u can keep ur gd mood in the following days
try to not get involve by the mood during work after back home
but i noe it is hard
even me also cant
><

0 comments: