Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

只有广东人才看得明白的英文

只有广东人才看得明白的英语 ^^by Ketty Choo on Friday, 03 December 2010 at 14:44


So many people die, never see you die. 甘多人死,唔见你死
*this one is funny~~lol...

You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?你教我以后点出嚟行?

If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me. 如果你够姜既话就放马过嚟

I saw a pork chop 我见到件猪扒啊

Are you road? 你系咪路啊
*this one i not really understand

What the water are you? 你系乜水啊?

Do you big me? 你大我啊
*oi~~do u big me???XD

Zebra chops people. 班马劈友
*what is this??

The king of the cutting girl. 界女王

Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair. 批我个头俾你当凳坐
*你曾经的金句~XD

Do you think me didn't arrive? 你当我无到?

You have seed, I will give you some colour to see, brothers, together up
你有种,我会俾D颜色你睇,兄弟,同我一齐上!
*this eng explanation is too complicate....><

Today I was very black son. 今日我好黑仔

I am wearing grass. 我着紧草
*what is this meaning??@@

You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me! 你未够班同我讲数
*this eng i love it~~XD

Two beat six. 二打六
*i cant understand~@@

Two five son 二五仔

Piano piano green. 琴琴青
*??

I give you some colour to see see 我俾D顏色你睇睇
*i give u rainbow colour to c~~

Stupid stupid want to move 蠢蠢欲動
*yanwong....the explanation like that also can??zzz

People mountain people sea 人山人海
*this one is common

How senior are you? 你算老幾?

What the ghost are you talk?你講乜鬼?
*this world got so many kind of ghost geh??XD

I fear that you have teeth 我驚你有牙!
*i no teeth one..sry~~><

Heart flower angry open. 心花怒放。

Fish skin 鱼皮
*the actual eng is call what??

Monster of blowing water. 吹水怪。
*what it mean??

Face green green 面青青

You see road carefully 你小心睇路

You go to street carefully 你出街小心D

Do the world 做世界
*what is 做世界??

Big tea rice 大茶饭

American chinese not enough. 美中不足
*yanwong~~~

King eight egg. 王八蛋

High hand.高手

Old dot. 老点
*@@?

One old water一旧水

I know your mouse我识你老鼠

Measure water/Pound water. 磅水

A dragon service一条龙服务
*izzit call one stop service??

I blow chicken to beat your group of the guys. 我吹鸡打你班友。

You jump building. 你跳楼啦
*not "u go jump la~~"?

You come back home and eat banana 你返屋企食蕉啦

I give you a hair我俾条毛你ar!

Collect skin 收皮
*what skin u wan to collect??zzz

Collect father 收爹

You give me collect father. 你同我收爹
*u wan my father for.....??

Laugh die me笑死我

You give me stop.你同我企系度

Eight woman 八婆

Eight woman,you are good! 八婆,你好野!

What the spring do you do? 你搞乜春啊?

A dog of eating dung 食屎狗

A ghost of ass 屎忽鬼
*??




although this post is funny....but
NVR TRY TO LEARN PLS
it is sooo rude
we should b manner
=)

0 comments: