Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Monday, February 21, 2011

sing K day + working day~~

yeah~
wish to use english blogging today
hope u all wont mind my poor english


17.02.2011 thursday

that day darling no work
he was on leave
so we decided to watch this movie------sanctum~~

this is a documentary film that would be shown on that day one






the advertise had attract my movie mood pls~~XD
it seems like so interesting

kwung,me n hann decided to watch at cheras selatan jusco

before we went there,
kwung,hann,horng,yuan and me had our lunch near hann's house there
we ate "hai nan chicken rice"

at first,kwung said it was yummy....
but i not really felt that...
*maybe is because of the environment
><

but after i tried the chicken rice,
yeah~~it was really yummy
the "hai nan" chicken was so delicate

i love the rice very much~^^
*i didnt take photo for the chicken rice shop
*we just kept on eating n enjoying
XD

after we had our lunch,
hann fetch us went to cs

we reached there about 2.10pm
when we asked for the movie ticket
the staff told us that sanctum only available in 3D one~

argh~~
felt very dissapointed
T.T

so we tried to watch another movie
but...
there was none of the movie that we really felt interesting
=(

therefore we just leave cs

once we leave cs,
hann receive someone's msg said that jia wei want sing K
omg~~
omg~~
i really felt unbelievable when i knew this
jia wei want sing k??
XD
i kept on laughing in my mind after i started my imagination
XD
*jia wei dun kill me pls*
really cant believe leh~

so we just went back to jusco
so funny
we parked at the same place,past the same street TWICE in twenty minute something~XD

after wei sung n jia wei reached,
we just started our mission----sing K

擦肩而过,他那么爱她,过火,散场的拥抱,无赖,珊瑚海,最长的电影,你不知道的事,童话,彩虹,晴天,
不能说的秘密,你太猖狂,some of the beyond song....


i really cant remember all already ><








honestly,i felt so brave at that time
this was my first time sang in front of my male friends

i dunno what's wrong with me
i dare to stand up the chair and sang the third or forth song
《散场的拥抱》
we sang till so high pls~~~
i didnt feel shame n scare at all leh~~
i was enjoy singing even my voice is not gd
XD

honestly,jia wei's voice is not bad lo~
really..
XD

we all sang till stand up
haha~

we met something special at that day
we got extra singing time leh
extra jor 1.30 hours
XD

i dunno what's wrong with the green box management
XD

actually....3 hours really is the most suitable time
because...
our voice really felt exhausted when we continue to sang after pass that 3 hours

my throat start felt pain
*i sang a lot XD

at last,
i just cincai cincai sang only
XD

the most funny song they choose was----西游记
lol~
this song was chosen by wei sung one
he said he cant find this song via net

kinda funny when we heard this song
haha~

after we sang K was about 8++ something ...
so we just leave cs

thanks for hann fetched me back home
thank you very much



i m enjoyed to sing K with u all
so song that day
sang until sore throat
i wonder how can i working in the next time
because my work is need to talk one
XD
next time we go sang K again ,ok??
XD





18.02.2011 friday

well,that day was my third time to work at alamanda carrefour
but this time i got friend
^^
i made a new friend at there

she name is miko
she is a talkative girl
she enjoy to sharing her thing to me
i enjoy to borrow my ear to her also
^^
i enjoy listen story from her
she is bigger than me 3 years
really a mature girl
^^

during the rest time
i met some surprise


darling went to my work place to visit me~~!!
but he was bad
he nvr told me after he reached there
he just sat at the place that next to me
but there was kinda far
i totally cant realise pls~~

after that,i received call from him
he phoned me and ask me izzit having kfc now??
*ya~i was sat in kfc, but i m not having kfc,
i just went there to accompany my colleague*

i felt so curios then i asked him y he will know one
he said he guess one
*oi,gor gor,u thought i m 3 yrs old??
dun cheat me k??
XD

i can felt that he was around me at that time!!
but i really dunno where was him!!

i cant concentrate to my colleague conversation at all after he asked me izzit in kfc there
my mind was kept thinking about where was him

after a moment,
i just leave my colleague and went to toilet
*actually i was tried to find him
XD

at last,i found him!!
he sat at the garden side there
lol~~
really far pls~~
><

i felt so excited and happy when i saw him
i cant believe that he really came here to visit me

well,my work place is kinda far from my home
i have to take about 40 minute to reach there one
i really cant imagine that he really was in front of my eye
yeah~~
this was a truth!!
^^

he brought along kj n horng too....^^
felt so happy pls
my friends came to visit me wor
^^
but...
y do u all didnt bring food for me to eat one geh??
XD
*lol~just kidding

i chatted with them until my rest time finish
before kwung them leave alamanda,
they went to my promote place to met me
><

i introduced kwung to my colleague also
but kwung was shocked at that time
*because i nvr inform him before one
XD


felt so happy and touch
finally,
u really came my working place to visit me
i love you~~




19.02.2011 saturday

kwung fetched me went to work again
because my aunt not free

sweet sweet
XD

i made two new friends at that day too
^^
but i cant remember their name
one of them call shin yee
*if i m not mistaken

they all bigger than me one
honestly,
i really dunno what to talk with them
><

i seem like a child when i together with them all
they all are so mature
mature thinking~~
i asked them a lot of question
"form 6 gd or not?"
"izzit hard?"
"a lvl's scholarship how to apply?"
"if cant afford that how?"
"matric gd??"
"wont u feel some strange when u went back to ur hometown twice per annual??"

lol~
they all really are my jie jie
XD


nothing special after these
><


these few days i made three friends already~^^

0 comments: