Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

♥ my new watch♥

25 March 2011( Friday )

went jusco with my family

mum promised to bought a branded watch to me
^^

long time didnt went out with my family members since i start to work at alamanda during weekend

sigh~~>.<

we took our dinner at Kenny Roger Roasters

the chicken is so insipid and make us felt nausea in the half way of eating >.<

after we ate,we went to watch shop n took a look

~Emilio Valentino~

this is my new branded watch ^^ this is an Italy brand



as the seller told me,the outside mirror of the watch is made by crystal so it wont get scratch easily
^^



we paid the bill with JUSCO vouchers lol~XD



i love my new watch very much .
the red colour jewel embellish my watch to look colourful~ XD

thanks to my mum
i love you, mummy~ ♥♥♥

0 comments: