Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

working day again~

12 march 2011

worked as promoter in alamanda again
had chged a new supervisor
erm....

i not really like him
dunno y leh....
maybe is affected by someone

old supervior much better n friendly
the new team leader n supervisor's work style i not really get used to it
arghh~~>.<

bought MAYBELINE hyper diamond eyeshadow
after discount the price is RM28.88
@@

yum cha with old supervisor at old town
they realised that my hair had dyed

mikko said that my hair colour is nice

lol~
but my hair colour only obvious with the present of light
XD

13 march 2011

mikko helped me make up
lol~

she helped me make up my eyebrow
applied eyeliner n eyeshadow

lol~
i cant accept my eyebrow being coloured till very obvious
>.<

one of the carrefour stuff said that i hd a long eyelash
if draw a white colour eyeliner at the inner part of my eye
my eye will get to much bigger
lol~
@@

thx for mikko

during our rest time
she did a funny action n made my mood turned to become gd
really hv to thx for her accompany me during that time

i really felt sad at that moment
thx for her
made me felt better

很有义气的朋友

kwung fetched me went to kajang after worked
yuan followed us

really felt sry at that time
i weak in recognise direction n make them hv to pass through a longer way to kajang
i felt so sad
because i realise that me even place also cant recognise

honestly,
i felt双重打击at that time

but this is the truth

actually we went kajang were wished to eat Bah Kut Teh one
who knows the stall no more at there already

we saw the nasi lemak's stall quite full with ppl
so kwung went to order a plate of nasi lemak
actually both of us want to order one
but the rice only left a bit

so we shared together
the curry chicken was delicate
i love it
^^

kwung ordered satay for us too
mutton & chicken

yuan ordered "flour noodles"
me also

i forgot kwung dislike that kind of noodles d
yuan still rmb
not bad
XD
but kwung still got eat

after hd our dinner
we sat at the food court a while n watching the badminton match
girls one
CHINA VS KOREA

if i not mistaken
china won at last

about 9.00
we leave there n went back to home





will going to malacca with friends at 19-21 march 2011
wish will get fun
hope to relax my mind
STAY TUNE

0 comments: