Kwung is my VESDIP= Very Extremely Super Duper Important Person XD



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

mun chun's bufday~

23.2.2011 wednesday

went out yum cha with him at Station One
accidently met Siew mee,deng deng,li yean,favian....
*sry if i type wrongly ><


kwung had a chat with siew mee
i just listened to what they talk
@@
dunno what should i said also
no opinion about that


i love the way he looked like when he started to share his experience
滔滔不绝
自信满满
lol~~
XD


about 10 pm,hann n yi xuan only reached
we continued to chat till about 11.30pm


actually i still not wish to back home at that time one
wish to stay at there to listen to his talk
还未过瘾叻~
XD


but my parents asked me back
no point
hv to back home jor

so kwung fetched me back home


first time went back so late with his motor
XD






24.2.2011 thursday

today is mun chun's bufday
hann,horng,siew mee,wei sung,kwung,favian,deng deng,li yean n me celebrated with mun chun


the main character brought along his young relatives too





mun chun used his mouth to remove the candle
lol~


wei sung seems like so excited leh~




went back home about 10 something??
*forgot already leh
my mum rushed me back again
zzz



25.02.2011 friday
today woke up at 6 am
wth~~
uncle said wan to teach me learn car at bangi
so hv to wake up at this time

but who know??
his car was damaged n was repairing at that time
wth~

so uncle just fetched me n a boy went to bangi to register for car test
i will hv car test at march 15
honestly
I HAVE NO CONFIDENT AT ALL

i still not really know how to control steering well
i cant drive in straight line when drive at road
i dunno how to control steering so that i could drive in straight way
@@

haiz~
dunno leh
just try my best la

uncle teached me 3 point turn at that time also



27.02.2011 saturday

that day went to work with my collegue--mikko
^^


erm...
that day i miss him strongly
because yesterday i didnt contact with him at all
shh~~~
XDXD


erm..
ntg special about that day lo
XD



28.02.2011 sunday

i like sunday very much once i worked at alamanda
because after today..
i can hv a rest
XD

after worked till 7.30 pm
kwung went to putrajaya fetch me leh
sweet dou~XD

he brought me to kajang to eat satay

first time tried mutton satay
yeah~
it was yummy
i love it very much
thanks for him recommended
XD

we ate jor a lot
erm...
about 20 something i think??
plus 4 ketupat
n 4 otak otak
XD
so full
^^

after we had our dinner at kajang
kwung fetched me back home

he treated my family a pack of satay too
i felt so touched when i "fighted" to pay money with him

actually that time my purse just left 10 ringgit only
still unable to pay for my parents one
><


had a nice sunday night with him
XD





0 comments: